[Michlib-l] FW: JDL Open Branch Manager Position-Eastern Branch

Wayne, Danah WayneD at myjdl.com
Thu Feb 8 13:50:25 EST 2024

Open Branch Manager Position Application Period EXTENDED thru February 14th!

JDL is looking for an outgoing positive leader to join our Branch Manager Team.  Our organization is dedicated to our diversity journey and believe it should be openly discussed and celebrated as we strive to create an open and safe space full of respect where everyone can bring their whole selves to work every day.
The Eastern Branch is JDL's third largest branch in both size and circulation. This branch was renovated in 2023 and is beautiful! The staff consists of two full time Library Assistant II's and seven part time Library Assistants and serves a diverse community with open hours seven days a week.
The Branch Manager, along with their team, manages the collection and provides engaging programs and outreach to support the needs of the community. Our Branch Managers are encouraged to participate in work groups, take part in their own professional development as well as that of their staff, and be a valuable resource to the admin team.
Benefits include:

  *   Health Insurance
  *   Pension
  *   Sick, Vacation, Personal time
  *   Holidays
  *   Employee Assistance Program
  *   Assurity Voluntary Insurance Options
  *   MERS 457
Cover Letter Required
Please apply by February 14, 2024
Apply here: 6140061:Career Search (entertimeonline.com)<https://secure6.entertimeonline.com/ta/6140061.careers?CareersSearch>