[Michlib-l] Spring Institute for Youth Services 2024 Early Bird rates expire today!

Rachel Ash rfash at milibraries.org
Wed Feb 7 11:29:26 EST 2024

It’s a Beautiful Day in the Library!

I wanted to send a reminder that Spring Institute for Youth Services 2024 Early Bird rates expire today! We hope you’ll join is in Muskegon March 7-8, at the VanDyk Mortgage Convention Center. It’s going to be a great conference!

View detailed session info, speakers, and special events, and register on the MLA website at https://www.milibraries.org/spring-institute

Need funds to attend? MLA Educational Fund Scholarships are available for MLA members. It’s quick and easy to apply. Learn more and apply at www.milibraries.org/scholarships<http://www.milibraries.org/scholarships>. Applications are due Friday, February 16.

The Library Continuing Education Stipend program from the Library of Michigan is also available. Learn more on the LOM Website: https://www.michigan.gov/libraryofmichigan/libraries/ce/scholarships/library-continuing-education-stipend-program

We are also still seeking poster proposals! Are you working on a new project, but don’t have results ready to present a formal program? Have you worked on something really cool that you think others want to know about?

Submit a poster proposal for the Share Fair, where you can share your work with peers in an informal format. It’s a great way to jump into presenting without building a full-blown program!

Submissions are due Friday, February 9.

Questions?? Please contact MLA at milibraries.org<mailto:MLA at milibraries.org>!

[cidimage002.png at 01D73C4D.ABEAD040]
Rachel Ash