[Michlib-l] Clinton-Macomb Public Library is hiring! FT Teen Services Librarian

Lisa Hernandez lhernandez at cmpl.org
Tue Apr 9 14:03:35 EDT 2024

Clinton-Macomb Public Library is seeking a motivated & experienced full-time librarian with outstanding customer service skills and a strong understanding of library services & resources to fill our Teen Services Librarian position.  This person will be based out of our Main Library but will be expected to work with all three of our locations.  This post will close April 24th.

Please visit our website for the full job post and application: https://cmpl.org/employment/

We look forward to hearing from you soon!

We are also hiring for Substitute Librarians and Pages - full employment opportunities can be found at www.cmpl.org<http://www.cmpl.org>

Thank you!