[Michlib-l] ISO - Detroit News and Detroit Free Press copies from Sunday, September 24

Amanda Nichols Hess nichols at oakland.edu
Thu Sep 28 08:24:15 EDT 2023

Hi there,
I am looking to obtain some print copies of the *Detroit News *and the *Detroit
Free Press* from this Sunday, September 24.

If you have extras, please let me know -- I'm happy to compensate your
library for them, in accordance with your policies, and I'm willing to
either pick them up in person if you're in the southeast Michigan region or
send you a self-addressed stamped envelope.

Thanks,
Amanda Nichols Hess

--
Amanda Nichols Hess, Ph.D.
she / her

<https://library.oakland.edu/ask>

Oakland University Libraries
248 Kresge Library
100 Library Drive, Rochester, MI 48309-4479
(248) 370.2487 | nichols at oakland.edu

*Oakland University resides on the ancestral, traditional, and
contemporary **lands of the Anishinaabe, known as the Three Fires
Confederacy, **comprising the Ojibwe, Odawa, and Potawatomi. The land was
ceded in the **1807 Treaty of Detroit and makes up southeast Michigan.*

*In recognizing the history and respecting the sovereignty of
Michigan’s **Indian Nations,
Oakland University honors the heritage of Indigenous **communities
and their significant role in shaping the course of this region.*