[Michlib-l] Seed Library/Gardening Programming

Wendy Chapman w.chapman at buchananlibrary.org
Fri Sep 15 11:33:46 EDT 2023

Quick plug here for Bevin (Ben) Cohen of Small House Farm in Sanford, MI!
He is an author of several books on seeds and gardening related topics.  We
partnered with our local botanical garden this past Saturday to have him
lead a workshop on Seed Saving.  He was overall amazing; very energetic,
authentic and engaging for everyone in the room.  We had about 30 people
attend.  He covered the methods of how to save seeds and then we did a
hands-on workshop.  We would highly recommend him to anyone who is looking
to kick off a new seed library or has a dedicated group of gardeners who
have expressed interest in a new program.  You can check him out here:

https://www.smallhousefarm.com/
https://www.facebook.com/SmallHouseFarm

We look forward to having him back in our area again!

Wendy L. Chapman
LoT Coordinator
Buchanan District Library
269.695.3681  Ext. 16