[Michlib-l] Banned Books Week Video

Roberts, Madison mroberts at midland-mi.org
Tue Sep 5 15:03:41 EDT 2023

Hi Michlib,

A few of the Michigan TikTok libraries are getting together via Zoom to workshop a video message celebrating Banned Books Week. In this meeting, we'll edit and finalize a message we want to put out, then each separately record a line to be later edited by me into one video.

If you're interested in helping to workshop the message, I've included the info for the Zoom meeting (this Friday at 10am). If you're not interested in workshopping the message, but are interested in participating in the video (asynchronously), please reply to me off list so I can send your line after the message is finalized.

Ideally most libraries participating will have some sort of TikTok presence since the video will be formatted for TikTok, but anyone is welcome to participate. I know we plan to share the video to Facebook as well since that's where we have the biggest following.

Looking forward to working with you all!

Madison Roberts is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: Banned Books
Time: Sep 8, 2023 10:00 AM Eastern Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting
https://zoom.us/j/92926031260?pwd=K1I4Y1Ixb3A4ajBEU1IxMncrUEF6dz09

Meeting ID: 929 2603 1260
Passcode: 9Tcm92

[https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/4Dcp8Riw04X0KUBDPD1ROyXwPR5nI8mO2HNptnJtTAdAv0pyMrVZKxQ0KLDbFNNqNL6mIDAielN7RlmTZ9e7CfaSZYG1trs1cqTqaZz1TCJg56EHEBaqiTqs58yPkIyJR0wYMghCMHp3wf4fUg]

Madison Roberts, MLIS
Teen Programming Librarian
Grace A. Dow Memorial Library
1710 W. St. Andrews Road, Midland, MI 48640
989-837-3451, direct
www.gadml.org<http://www.gadml.org/>

[cid:image001.png at 01D9E00A.27159180]<http://www.facebook.com/gracedowlibrary>[cid:image002.png at 01D9E00A.27159180]<http://www.twitter.com/cityofmidlandmi>[cid:image003.png at 01D9E00A.27159180]<http://www.instagram.com/gracedowlibrary>[cid:image004.png at 01D9E00A.27159180]<http://www.youtube.com/citymidland>