[Michlib-l] Recommendations: Library movers

Cynthia Simpson csimpson at ltu.edu
Mon Oct 30 16:40:26 EDT 2023

Hello Colleagues,

Can you please provide recommendations and contact info for professional
library movers you have used? We are looking to relocate a significant part
of our collection elsewhere on campus, well outside of the current library
footprint.

We are located in the metro-Detroit area.

Thank you in advance for any assistance you can provide.

All best,

*Cynthia Simpson, MLIS (she/hers What's this? <https://www.mypronouns.org>)*

*Executive Director of Library Services *
Lawrence Technological University Library
Buell Management Building (#5), Room M113
21000 W. 10 Mile Road
Southfield, MI 48075-1058
PH:   (248) 204-3000
FAX: (248) 204-3005
www.ltu.edu/library

My work hours may be different from your work hours. Please do not feel
obligated to respond outside of your work hours.