[Michlib-l] Bed Bug Prevention

Susan Wess susan.wess at milanlibrary.org
Fri Oct 27 14:32:18 EDT 2023

I don’t know if there is a way to PREVENT bed bugs. We did switch to wood & hard plastic chairs.

For quite a few years we were having a semi annual bed bug sniffing dog out to check the facility. The company changed hands & they no longer offer that service.

Interested if there is a way to prevent them.