[Michlib-l] Mount Clemens Public Library is Hiring

Kathy McKinney kmckinney at mtclib.org
Wed Oct 25 10:50:36 EDT 2023

Mount Clemens Public Library is dedicated to serving our community of over
19,000 residents. The library underwent a major renovation during 2021 -
2023 bringing in state of the art technology, doubling its usable public
spaces, and providing new services to the residents.

We are looking for candidates who are customer service oriented, energetic,
aspiring, and innovative. If this sounds like you, we’d love to meet you.

Thank you!

Kathy McKinney
Assistant Director | Mount Clemens Public Library
150 Cass Ave
Mt. Clemens, MI 48043
586-469-6200 ext 108
kmckinney at mtclib.org