[Michlib-l] Chippewa Correctional Facility Library Assistant Job Opening

Smith, Brian (MDOC) SmithB89 at michigan.gov
Tue Oct 24 19:42:49 EDT 2023

Good evening,

Anyone looking for a challenge, library experience while working on an MLS, and/or living in the beautiful UP look no further! The Library Assistant position at Chippewa Correctional Facility has been posted on NEOGOV. If you have any questions about the position, feel free to email me.

Applicants may apply through 5 PM on 10/31/2023.

I have attached the link below to apply or to get a copy of the job description.

www.governmentjobs.com/careers/michigan/jobs/4254927/library-assistant?keywords=library&pagetype=jobOpportunitiesJobs<http://www.governmentjobs.com/careers/michigan/jobs/4254927/library-assistant?keywords=library&pagetype=jobOpportunitiesJobs>

Brian R. Smith
Library Manager
Chippewa Correctional Facility (URF)
4269 W. M-80