[Michlib-l] Library At Home Covid Test

Jean Fellows progcoord at gladl.org
Tue Oct 3 13:03:02 EDT 2023

Again, same. Our community appreciates this service-- thank you!

On Tue, Oct 3, 2023 at 12:43 PM Susan Wess via Michlib-l <michlib-l at mcls.org>
wrote:

> The same here. Great service to our community.

> ------------------------------

Jean Fellows
(she/hers)
Programming Coordinator
Grand Ledge Area District Library
131 E. Jefferson St.,
Grand Ledge, MI 48837
517-627-7014

*The Grand Ledge Area District Library is situated on ancestral,
traditional and contemporary lands of the Anishinaabeg – Three Fires
Confederacy of Ojibwe, Odawa and Potawatomi peoples-- land ceded in the
1819 Treaty of Saginaw. For more information, see the article from Central
Michigan University
Library:https://blogs.cmich.edu/library/2019/11/26/the-1819-treaty-of-saginaw/#:~:text=In%20the%201819%20treaty%2C%20the,living%20on%20the%20ceded%20territory.