[Michlib-l] meetings

Amy Churchill achurchill at lib.lapeer.org
Tue Nov 14 13:31:02 EST 2023

Correct.  This has been my experience as well.  Our meetings during the
peak of our book challenge situation were live streamed on facebook.  I'll
let someone else answer about cameras in children's room :).
Amy Churchill
Library Director
Lapeer District Library "Where your story begins"
201 Village West Dr South
Lapeer, MI 48446
achurchill at lib.lapeer.org
library.lapeer.org