[Michlib-l] Available now! HSM presents the NEW Historic Michigan Travel Guide.

wagenaar at hsmichigan.org wagenaar at hsmichigan.org
Thu Nov 9 14:00:45 EST 2023

 <https://mailchi.mp/351df14942a7/available-now-hsm-presents-the-new-historic-michigan-travel-guide?e=26a3cdaf82> View this email in your browser

 <https://hsmichigan.us7.list-manage.com/track/click?u=048a03b3def81cde3e3a46410&id=03ade9d3b7&e=26a3cdaf82>

Ready to explore Michigan’s history like never before? Dive in with HSM’s NEW Historic Michigan Travel Guide.

Whether you’re riding the waves on the Great Lakes, cruising down one of the state’s many scenic routes, or stopping to discover an area’s local culture and history, Michigan’s heritage beckons to be explored. And the Historic Michigan Travel Guide is the perfect companion on those excursions—it helps you find all those intriguing locations you never knew existed.

 <https://hsmichigan.us7.list-manage.com/track/click?u=048a03b3def81cde3e3a46410&id=4d7a60a1a9&e=26a3cdaf82>

The Historical Society of Michigan (HSM) is excited to announce the 8th Edition of the Historic Michigan Travel Guide! This guide is chock-full of photos and features nearly 500 museums, historic sites, and historical attractions. Our 160-page resource book of historical sites and descriptions is a must-have for anyone who wants to explore the rich culture and heritage resources Michigan has to offer.

The 8th edition is now available to order at only $12.95 per copy!
 HSM members can get it for $9.95 by logging in before ordering.
 <https://hsmichigan.us7.list-manage.com/track/click?u=048a03b3def81cde3e3a46410&id=617f101961&e=26a3cdaf82> Order yours today on our website.

 <https://hsmichigan.us7.list-manage.com/track/click?u=048a03b3def81cde3e3a46410&id=c11a9d735b&e=26a3cdaf82> Order your copy today!

 <https://hsmichigan.us7.list-manage.com/track/click?u=048a03b3def81cde3e3a46410&id=c6595ae2ed&e=26a3cdaf82> Learn more about the Historic Michigan Travel Guide.

HSM MEMBERS: You get a discount on the Historic Michigan Travel Guide! Before placing your order, make sure you are logged into your member account on our website.The discount will be automatically applied.

 <https://hsmichigan.us7.list-manage.com/track/click?u=048a03b3def81cde3e3a46410&id=c93eff3789&e=26a3cdaf82>

 <https://hsmichigan.us7.list-manage.com/track/click?u=048a03b3def81cde3e3a46410&id=be2d5b3c3f&e=26a3cdaf82>

 <https://hsmichigan.us7.list-manage.com/track/click?u=048a03b3def81cde3e3a46410&id=396ae45618&e=26a3cdaf82>

 <https://hsmichigan.us7.list-manage.com/track/click?u=048a03b3def81cde3e3a46410&id=036a260b1f&e=26a3cdaf82>

 <https://hsmichigan.us7.list-manage.com/track/click?u=048a03b3def81cde3e3a46410&id=d8ffd5f35b&e=26a3cdaf82>

 <https://hsmichigan.us7.list-manage.com/track/click?u=048a03b3def81cde3e3a46410&id=39be484911&e=26a3cdaf82> Facebook

 <https://hsmichigan.us7.list-manage.com/track/click?u=048a03b3def81cde3e3a46410&id=b6f64193d8&e=26a3cdaf82>

 <https://hsmichigan.us7.list-manage.com/track/click?u=048a03b3def81cde3e3a46410&id=f34375ac9f&e=26a3cdaf82> @hsmichigan

 <https://hsmichigan.us7.list-manage.com/track/click?u=048a03b3def81cde3e3a46410&id=be5d70c1b0&e=26a3cdaf82>

 <https://hsmichigan.us7.list-manage.com/track/click?u=048a03b3def81cde3e3a46410&id=bbf77b7f2e&e=26a3cdaf82> hsmichigan.org

The Historical Society of Michigan is our state’s oldest cultural organization, founded in 1828. A nongovernmental nonprofit, the Society focuses on publications, conferences, education, awards and recognition programming, and support for local history organizations to preserve and promote Michigan’s rich history.

For more information on the Historical Society of Michigan, please visit  <https://hsmichigan.us7.list-manage.com/track/click?u=048a03b3def81cde3e3a46410&id=a2b6671684&e=26a3cdaf82> hsmichigan.org, email  <mailto:hsm at hsmichigan.org> hsm at hsmichigan.org, or call (800) 692-1828.

Copyright © 2023 Historical Society of Michigan, All rights reserved.
You are receiving these emails because you are either an active or former subscriber to Michigan History magazine. This email list is used sparingly to share exciting magazine updates, early access to content, and more as a benefit to our readers.

Our mailing address is:

Historical Society of Michigan

7435 Westshire Dr

Lansing, MI 48917-8660

 <https://hsmichigan.us7.list-manage.com/vcard?u=048a03b3def81cde3e3a46410&id=ec3cf61fe6> Add us to your address book

You can  <https://hsmichigan.us7.list-manage.com/profile?u=048a03b3def81cde3e3a46410&id=ec3cf61fe6&e=26a3cdaf82&c=6bfc0428a7> update your preferences or  <https://hsmichigan.us7.list-manage.com/unsubscribe?u=048a03b3def81cde3e3a46410&id=ec3cf61fe6&e=26a3cdaf82&c=6bfc0428a7> unsubscribe from this list.

  <https://hsmichigan.us7.list-manage.com/track/open.php?u=048a03b3def81cde3e3a46410&id=6bfc0428a7&e=26a3cdaf82>