[Michlib-l] "Scams & What Not to Click On" Program Rec

Lexi Smith leximsmith1515 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 8 14:15:20 EST 2023

Good afternoon everyone,

Last month the Grosse Pointe Public Library had the wonderful Michael
Wilson run a program for our patrons called "Scams & What Not to Click On!"
This program was IMMENSELY popular and went really well. We all learned
something new, and I'm pretty sure we didn't even get through half of his
full presentation!

If you're interested in contacting Mike for this class or any of his other
computers-for-seniors centered classes, you can contact him via email at
backoncourse at att.net or visit his website <https://www.ourseniorhelp.com/>for
more information.

Best,

Alexis Smith (She/Her/Hers)