[Michlib-l] Live Stream Broadway and Off Broadway Theater to Michigan Libraries

Katie McKenna katie at kmbrandconsulting.com
Wed Mar 29 17:02:27 EDT 2023

Hi!

I am with the nonprofit League of Live Stream Theater (lolst.org). Our
mission is to bring live theater content to communities that would not have
access otherwise - and we would like to do this via partnerships with
individual libraries wherever possible.  Building on their interests in
growing and bringing together a community.

We just live streamed the Broadway Show Between Riverside and Crazy and we
are now growing our slate of LIVE content.  This will include select
Broadway shows (live from the stage), off-broadway and regional theater
productions, and special events.

Each facility will be required to pay a small fee/purchase a ticket (likely
$30-$100). And there will be some public streaming restrictions:
 - Libraries will not be permitted to charge guests, although can suggest a
donation
 - The stream must be within the walls of the library
 - Libraries can only promote to members within the library and within
their own email communications.

Does this sound interesting to you? If so, we would love to stay in touch
and ask libraries to add their name to our email list.
https://forms.gle/wAhjZjfkWwdvAgk78

Thank you,
Katie McKenna
LOLST,org