[Michlib-l] ISO IRS instructions and forms if you have extras taking up space

Katheryn Carrier kcarrier at tadl.org
Fri Mar 17 12:29:39 EDT 2023

TADL has opened its last box of IRS instructions and they are going fast.

If you have an extra box (or two) we'd gladly take them off your hands.

RIDES = zv330 Woodmere ATTN: Katheryn

We are currently printing the 1040 and schedules 1-3 for patrons so if you
have extras of any of those that would be helpful as well.

General query, if you have extras, is it from your initial order or from an
additional order you placed with the IRS?

Many, many thanks,

Katheryn Carrier
Reference Librarian

Traverse Area District Library
610 Woodmere Avenue
Traverse City, Michigan  49686  USA

231-932-8502 Reference

RIDES zv330 Woodmere
tadl.org

--
Having a digital magazine marathon Mollie Makes (Brit), Simply Crochet
(Brit), Family Tree Magazine (US), Simple Things (Brit), Marie Claire Idees