[Michlib-l] Board Meeting Records

Andrea Ingmire aing at pwpl.info
Mon Jun 26 13:32:16 EDT 2023

Hi all,
Attached is a summary of the responses I received to my question regarding board meeting minutes and how some of you archive/store/make available old board minutes. We're just getting started, but are planning on digitizing these and hoping to get them added to the UPLink https://uplink.nmu.edu/catalog eventually. It is a good smallish digitization project for our reference staff...and will help us to determine what we can handle in-house vs hiring out for future digitization projects.

We've had several FOIA requests from this patrons since this question was asked. I've gotten well versed in responding to FOIA's now. Yippie.

Thanks all,
Andrea
[logo-blue -building]
Andrea Ingmire