[Michlib-l] UPRLC Conference Registration

Lisa Waskin lwaskin at superiordistrictlibrary.org
Fri Jul 28 17:26:59 EDT 2023

In case you missed it, registration is open for our Annual UPRLC Conference - Charting Our Course.  This year's conference will be a day and a half event in Sault Ste Marie, Michigan on September 13th and 14th. We have an amazing line-up of presenters, vendors, workshops, and food.  In fact, our conference starts off at 1pm on Wednesday with a catered lunch at the Bayliss Public Library from Wicked Sister. This is followed by our membership meeting, and finally a free Library of Michigan Trustee Training with Clare Membiela, or a Team Building Workshop from Scott Garrison and MCLS.  On Thursday, join us at 8:00am for registration and more food at the Lake Superior State University's Cisler Center, featuring amazing views of the International Bridge, St Marys River and Canada.  We start off the day with the ever-fabulous Kristin Fontichiaro as our opening keynote speaker.  Throughout the day you get to choose from 15 wonderful breakout sessions, a panel discussion with Michigan library leaders, and more food with a very tasty selection from the LSSU Catering department.  ( I heard there are brownies!) All in the picturesque Eastern Upper Peninsula of our beautiful state.
Registration can be found at:   https://form.jotform.com/231694409547162

Hotel rooms may be reserved at the Holiday Inn Express, located just across the street from LSSU.  For reservations, please contact the hotel at 1-906-632-3999<tel:19066323999>.  Please make sure you are contacting Sault Ste Marie Michigan and mention the UPRLC Conference to receive your discounted room price.
Thank you and we hope to see you in September.

Lisa Waskin, District Director
Superior District Library
541 Library Drive
Sault Sainte Marie, MI 49783