[Michlib-l] CLAIMED: Free to a good home: "Secretly Yours" by Tess Bailey

Cynthia Stanczak director at albionlibrary.org
Mon Jul 24 15:39:00 EDT 2023

What a surprise. It was claimed in about 3 minutes!

Cynthia Stanczak, MLS (she/her)
Library Director
Albion District Library
501 S. Superior St.
Albion, MI  49224
(517) 629-3993

Albion District Library: Transforming Minds, Changing Lives.
Proudly serving our community since 1919.
Online at www.albionlibrary.org, or find us on Facebook!

*My working day may not be your working day. Please do not feel obligated
to reply to this email outside of your normal working hours.*