[Michlib-l] new library cool ideas compilation

Melissa Huisman mhuisman at hudsonville.org
Mon Jul 24 12:22:36 EDT 2023

Hi!  Thanks to everyone!  Here is what I received.  Names have been removed for privacy but I can get you them if you need contact info.  A coffee discussion came up as well and that is included.  Late additions to the list are welcome!  Melissa

NEW LIBRARY PLANS - COOL FEATURES  (with informal coffee discussion)

Original question