[Michlib-l] Rock Snakes

galvang at libcoop.net galvang at libcoop.net
Mon Jul 17 13:04:20 EDT 2023

I'm so sorry the community rock snake was dismantled.

---
Grace Galvan (she/her)

User Experience Librarian - Shelby Township Library
52610 Van Dyke Ave.
Shelby Township, MI 48316
Phone: 586-726-2341
MLIS- University of Denver

"A library outranks any other one thing a community can do to benefit
its people. It is a never failing spring in the desert." Andrew Carnegie