[Michlib-l] [Miyouth] Ages for Programs

Jennifer Perryman jperryman at milanlibrary.org
Wed Jan 11 10:22:18 EST 2023

Good morning,

We list recommended ages, and allow siblings to attend for our younger children's programs.  Young children can't come alone and families with young children can't leave one child behind, so they either all come or none.  The activities are for the ages listed; older/younger siblings can participate as much/as little as works for them.

Older children's programs (3rd - 5th grade) are usually just for that age group.  Parents are in the building, but not necessarily in the room, so younger siblings can be elsewhere in the library with the parent/adult.

Teen programs are definitely ONLY for teens, only the grade levels listed.  They need their own space.

Thank you,
Jennifer Perryman
Youth Services Coordinator

Milan Public Library