[Michlib-l] advice needed

Julie Censke Julie.Censke at monroe.lib.mi.us
Tue Jan 10 11:33:27 EST 2023

Dear Libraryland,
I'm trying to get the Harry Bosch series on Melcat for a patron who cannot read the fine print due to his vision. He can do regular print on hardcover books, but mass markets are a no-go. I followed my usual protocol of searching by the hardcover ISBN, but for some reason, the paperbacks seem to be lumped into the same record. I keep getting mass markets, and my poor patron is frustrated.

Do you have any ideas on how I can get the hardcover books I need? He is currently in need of #2, Black Ice.

Thank you for any help you can provide.

Julie Censke

Library Director

Colon Township Library