[Michlib-l] Register for Spring Institute - early bird ends Friday!

Elissa Zimmer ezimmer at vbdl.org
Tue Feb 21 17:24:22 EST 2023

Hi all,

Early Bird rates for MLA's Spring Institute for Youth Services end THIS
FRIDAY, February 24th.

As part of the work group planning this conference, we are so excited for
speakers like author Kyle Lukoff and others found here:
https://www.milibraries.org/spring-institute-featured-speakers

excited breakout sessions found here:
https://www.milibraries.org/spring-institute-sessions

and more exciting special events to be announced very soon! Ann Arbor will
be our location, with plenty of places to eat and check out at the end of a
day of awesome conference sessions!

To get info on registration rates and to get registered, which we hope you
will, go here:
https://www.milibraries.org/spring-institute-registration-rates

Hope to see you there!
Elissa Zimmer