[Michlib-l] CPR/First Aid/AED training

Jean Fellows progcoord at gladl.org
Wed Feb 15 11:58:48 EST 2023

Our is offered by a private firm, who also hold classes through the
Community Ed. . Students pay their fee, directly to them, at class time.
Students pay $35 (Adult & Pediatric CPR/AED-2 hour class, just those
certifications) or $40 (Babysitting class, with Pediatric CPR only,
Heimlich, First AId certificate-- and basic babysitting skills. 6 hour
class)

On Wed, Feb 15, 2023 at 10:15 AM Lorry Traver via Michlib-l <
michlib-l at mcls.org> wrote:

> You should check with your local fire department, or with the local
> ambulance service.
>
> On Wed, Feb 15, 2023 at 10:12 AM Patty Braden via Michlib-l <
> michlib-l at mcls.org> wrote:
>
>> Our local fire dept provides training for staff upon request at no
>> charge. We usually do it once every two years at an in-service since the
>> CPR certification is a two-year certification.
>>
>> *Patty*
>>
>> *Patty Braden*
>> Director
>> Romulus Public Library
>> 11121 Wayne Road
>> Romulus, MI 48174
>> 734-955-4516
>> www.romuluslibrary.org
>>

>> ------------------------------

Jean Fellows
(she/hers)
Programming Coordinator
Grand Ledge Area District Library
131 E. Jefferson St.,
Grand Ledge, MI 48837
517-627-7014

*The Grand Ledge Area District Library is situated on ancestral,
traditional and contemporary lands of the Anishinaabeg – Three Fires
Confederacy of Ojibwe, Odawa and Potawatomi peoples-- land ceded in the
1819 Treaty of Saginaw. For more information, see the article from Central
Michigan University
Library:https://blogs.cmich.edu/library/2019/11/26/the-1819-treaty-of-saginaw/#:~:text=In%20the%201819%20treaty%2C%20the,living%20on%20the%20ceded%20territory.