[Michlib-l] RCADL is Hiring

Melissa Rohen mrohen at reedcitylibrary.org
Wed Feb 15 09:31:21 EST 2023

The Reed City Area District Library is hiring! We are seeking a personable
and driven individual to join our team as the *Assistant Director*. This
position assists the Library Director in managing, supervising, and
administering the library to provide maximum services to library patrons
per library policy.

This position is part-time with the potential to be full-time
(30-35hrs/week) and will have some flexibility depending on staffing needs,
programming, etc. Some evening weekend hours may be required.

Please see attached for the full job description or visit our website:
https://www.reedcitylibrary.org/employment
<https://www.reedcitylibrary.org/employment>

Interested in applying or know someone who may be? Please send a cover
letter and resume to us at admin at reedcitylibrary.org. Or mail it to us at
RCADL 829 S. Chestnut Street, Reed City, MI 49677.

This position will remain open until filled; priority review will be given
to applicant information submitted by February 24th.

All inquiries should be directed to the Executive Director: Melissa Rohen
at mrohen at reedcitylibrary.org

--
*Melissa A. Rohen*
Melissa A. Rohen