[Michlib-l] Art Club Magazine - MYTHICAL CREATURES call for submissions

Aaron Nemec nemeca at boynelibrary.org
Wed Feb 8 15:27:49 EST 2023

The Art Club (for tweens/teens) at the Boyne District Library in Boyne City has an open call for drawings to be published in their Art Club Magazine zine. The theme for the first issue is mythical creatures, which can include monsters, cryptids, or other mythological creatures. Drawings should be on 8 ½ x 11 inch paper and include a short description and your name. You can send originals or photocopies, full color or black and white. Include a SASE if you would like the original returned to you. Ages 12-18.  Deadline is March 31, 2023.

Mail to:
Boyne District Library / Art Club Magazine
201 E. Main St.
Boyne City, MI  49712

Send questions to Aaron Nemec, nemeca at boynelibrary.org

Attached is a printable flyer with this same info if you would like to post it in your YA area. We can also send a packet of the finished product through RIDES to give to any participants, just let me know. 🙂
Thanks!

Aaron

.

Aaron Nemec