[Michlib-l] School Library Job Posting

Dobbs, Cheri cdobbs at dcds.edu
Mon Feb 6 10:47:47 EST 2023

Good morning,

We would love for you to join our dynamic Library Services Department!
Detroit Country Day School is currently seeking a* Middle School Librarian* to
begin work in the *2023-24 school year*. The Middle School Library is a
bright, updated facility, and the Middle School faculty and students
(4th-8th grades) are eager to work with the Librarian. Our libraries are
well-supported by our administration.

Please see the job posting in the Academic section of our Careers page.
https://www.dcds.edu/privateschoolmichigan/careers .  DCDS is a PK-12
independent day school with approximately 1,500 students located on three
campuses.  Our librarians are faculty members and work the same hours and
schedule as other teachers.  We require a Master's in Library Science from
an ALA-accredited university, but we do not require a teaching certificate,
though teaching experience is preferred.

I am happy to answer any questions that I can, or you can contact our Human
Resources Department.

Regards,
Cheri Dobbs

Cheri Dobbs (she/her)

Upper School Librarian| PreK3-12 Coordinator of Library Services| Teaching
& Learning Council

––––

DETROIT COUNTRY DAY SCHOOL

22305 W. Thirteen Mile Rd.