[Michlib-l] Where to buy blank journals

Jean Fellows progcoord at gladl.org
Fri Feb 3 14:49:53 EST 2023

agree-- I've found those on Amazon as well..

On Fri, Feb 3, 2023 at 9:38 AM Linda Westphal via Michlib-l <
michlib-l at mcls.org> wrote:

> You’ll have the best luck with a lower price point on Kraft cover blank
> books.  Amazon had one size (maybe smaller than you were thinking) 48/$21
>
> Linda Westphal
>
> On Feb 2, 2023, at 7:05 PM, Audrey Glass via Michlib-l <michlib-l at mcls.org>
> wrote:
>

> Hello Everyone,
>

> I need help finding some blank journals for summer reading giveaways. I’d
> like to find some that have a gender-neutral design, are blank on the
> inside (no lines), have a hard cover, are at least 5”x7” size, and can be
> purchased in bulk.
>

> For those of you who have bought journals like this before, could you
> please let me know where you purchased them from and send me a link if it
> was online? (Even if it’s not exactly what I’m looking for, any leads on
> where to buy would be helpful! Thanks!)
>

> Thanks in advance! 😊
>

> *Audrey Glass*
>
> Youth Librarian
>
> *Rauchholz Memorial Library*
>
> *1140 N Hemlock Rd*
>
> *Hemlock MI 48626*
>
> *989-642-8621*
>
> *[image: image003.jpg]*

Jean Fellows
(she/hers)
Programming Coordinator
Grand Ledge Area District Library
131 E. Jefferson St.,
Grand Ledge, MI 48837
517-627-7014

*The Grand Ledge Area District Library is situated on ancestral,
traditional and contemporary lands of the Anishinaabeg – Three Fires
Confederacy of Ojibwe, Odawa and Potawatomi peoples-- land ceded in the
1819 Treaty of Saginaw. For more information, see the article from Central
Michigan University
Library:https://blogs.cmich.edu/library/2019/11/26/the-1819-treaty-of-saginaw/#:~:text=In%20the%201819%20treaty%2C%20the,living%20on%20the%20ceded%20territory.