[Michlib-l] Fundraiser concerns

Andy Schuck aschuck at tadl.org
Thu Feb 2 12:04:04 EST 2023

Hi Kaitlin,

We have avoided this, too, whether consciously or not. While it's been
awhile since our last fundraiser, we did offer an after-hours party for the
donor's family and 10 of their closest kid friends. We hosted it on a
Friday, when we close at 6. I can't remember everything we did, but making
slime was one of them, as well as snacks, games, and using our STEM Kits.
It lasted for 1.5 hours and both staff and kids had a great time (families
waited inside the library or at the pizzeria next door!).

Andy Schuck (hear it) <https://namedrop.io/andyschuck>, MSI
*he/him/his <https://odu.edu/safespace/pronouns-and-why-they-matter>*
Head of Youth Services
Traverse Area District Library
231-932-8560
www.tadl.org/youth
Facebook: @TADLKids <https://www.facebook.com/TADLKids/>

*I am reading to*: *The Boys in the Back Row *by Mike Chung
*I am listening to*: *Other Words for Home* by Jasmine Warga