[Michlib-l] Circulation of Vox Books with IR Glasses question (Word doc with Library Responses attached)

Alicia Ford alicia at colomapubliclibrary.net
Wed Aug 23 15:40:06 EDT 2023

Hi all,

Hello,

I saw another library asking about how they processed their Vox Books, and
it reminded me that I needed to compile all the responses from libraries who
reached out with descriptions and photos of how they circulated and packaged
specifically the Vox Books with the IR Goggles.  There were many different
suggestions, from Velcro and rubber bands, to special drawstring or hanging
bags, with additional tips and tricks.

Several people reached out to me directly to see if I could email them back
with the responses, as they were in the same boat with questions on how to
process these Vox Books with goggles, so I thought it would be easiest to
share here for everyone to be able to access that same info.

Thanks to all those who took the time to reach out to share how they were
circulating these!

Alicia Ford
Assistant Director
Coloma Public Library