[Michlib-l] Another FREE author program--for everyone--tonight!

Betsy Myers mmyers at tadl.org
Thu Aug 3 09:39:14 EDT 2023

If you remember last week we hosted Suzanne Woods Fisher via Zoom, thank
you everyone who joined us.  She was fantastic and I learned a lot about
ice cream!

TONIGHT, we are hosting Aimie Runyan <https://aimiekrunyan.com/> (also via
Zoom) at 6:30pm.  Her newest book, A Bakery in Paris
<https://catalog.tadl.org/main/search?utf8=%E2%9C%93&query=bakery+in+paris+runyan&layout=list&commit=&qtype=keyword&%5Bfmt%5D=all&%5Bsort%5D=relevancy&%5Bloc%5D=22&%5Baudience%5D=all&%5Bin_progress%5D=true>,
just came out on Tuesday.  Anyone can join so please, please share with
your patrons and fellow colleagues.  Summer is hard for adult programming
for us but I so love when authors donate their time for libraries and I
could not pass up the opportunity (again).  *People do need to register and
can do so here:  tadl.org/runyan <http://tadl.org/runyan>* This will be a
meeting via Zoom so you can ask her all the questions you would like.

Just a side note, we are hosting a Michigan author, Susie Finkbeiner
<http://tadl.org/finkbeiner>on August 15, same format, time, etc.

--
*Betsy Myers*
Reference Department