[Michlib-l] Public Playing of Music

Mary Harrison mary at colomapubliclibrary.net
Wed Aug 2 13:54:49 EDT 2023

Is the event outside or inside the library?  If outside, then there may be an issue with noise ordinances.  If it’s inside, then that seems strange that the municipality is weighing in like that on a library program  unless they are in the habit of providing the library’s legal advice.

Mary Jean Harrison

Director

Coloma Public Library

151 W. Center Street

PO Box 430

Coloma Michigan  49083

269-468-3431

 <http://www.colomapubliclibrary.net/> www.colomapubliclibrary.net

The most important asset of any library goes home at night – the library staff.

Timothy Healy