[Michlib-l] Employment Opportunity - Fiscal Officer, Swanton Public Library, Ohio

Janelle Thomas jthomas at norweld.org
Wed Aug 2 11:51:05 EDT 2023

*Please excuse cross postings:*

Swanton Public Library seeks a Fiscal Officer

Swanton Public Library seeks a Fiscal Officer for our school district
library. This position requires approximately 20 hours per week. The Fiscal
Officer reports monthly to the Board of Trustees and works closely with the
Library Director. Salary is $25,000/year.

*Principal Duties:*

   - Administer financial operations of our Library;
   - Manage payroll and benefits for a staff of 11 employees;
   - Maintain Library records and submit reports to federal and state
   agencies;
   - Develop and administer an annual budget of $675k

*Preferred Qualifications:*

   - Experience in public funding, particularly library fund accounting.
   - Experience working with the UAN accounting system.
   - Bachelor’s or Associate’s degree in accounting or related field.

*To Apply:* Send cover letter, resume and 3 references with contact
information by email to: swantonplboard at gmail.com or by mail to: Swanton
Public Library, ATTN: Board of Trustees, 305 Chestnut St., Swanton OH 43558

*Position is open until filled.*

*Janelle Thomas *(she/her/hers)* | *Executive Director *| *The Northwest
Regional Library System (NORWELD) *| *Phone: 419-352-2903 |
jthomas at norweld.org

*This message and any response to it may constitute a public record and
thus may be publicly available to anyone who requests it.*