[Michlib-l] Program Recommendation: Que the Kitchen

Latonia Phillips phillipl at btpl.org
Tue Apr 25 15:20:25 EDT 2023

The Bloomfield Township Public Library hosted Quiana "Que" Broden, owner and chef of Que the Kitchen, back in February for a cooking demonstration. Que the Kitchen is a demonstration restaurant located in Detroit.

Chef Que talked about becoming a vegan, healthy eating and opening her restaurant -- all while preparing chili and cornbread. She offered our patrons vegan chicken or real chicken to go with the chili. The people who attended really liked Que's presentation. She had a lot of energy, was very charming and passionate. Her entire presentation (including preparation, cooking and serving) took an hour and she answered questions throughout. I highly recommend her.

Please contact her PR rep Bee Brown at bee at thebeeagency.com<mailto:bee at thebeeagency.com> if you have questions or would like more information.

Latonia Phillips
Adult Services Librarian
Bloomfield Township Public Library - BTPL
1099 Lone Pine Road
Bloomfield Township, MI 48302
248-642-5800
phillipl at btpl.org<mailto:phillipl at btpl.org>