[Michlib-l] YA books

Jocelyn Levin jlevin at ltpl.org
Fri Apr 21 10:56:28 EDT 2023

If you don't get any takers, I like to just stick mine in nearby "Little
Free Libraries".

Jocelyn Levin, MLIS
Youth Services Librarian
jlevin at ltpl.org
**Please note new email address**

*My Pronouns: She/Her/Hers - See **www.mypronouns.org*
<http://www.mypronouns.org/>* to learn more.*
Lyon Township Public Library
27005 S. Milford Rd, South Lyon, MI 48178
248.437.8800
www.LTPL.org