[Michlib-l] Art books free to order for public libraries

A.R.T Library Program libraryprogram at artresourcestransfer.org
Fri Apr 14 16:30:36 EDT 2023

Art Resources Transfer's Library Program provides free books on art and
culture to public institutions nationwide.

We invite all public libraries, public schools, prisons, and reading
centers to place an order of free books.

To get started, simply create an account on our website:
https://www.artresourcestransfer.org/register

You can then browse our book catalog, which offers 300+ titles published by
leading museums, galleries, and independent presses nationwide:
https://www.artresourcestransfer.org/library-program

You can order as many titles as you like, at one copy per title, once per
year. Books are entirely free and shipped free of charge.

We also offer free online teaching guides and other resources to help you
use books in your educational work:
https://www.artresourcestransfer.org/resources/guides

If you have any questions about participating or placing your order, please
don't hesitate to reach out to us at libraryprogram at artresourcestransfer.org
.

Happy reading!
Art Resources Transfer