[Michlib-l] Upcoming Zoom Programs at the Dearborn Public Library

Lodge, Daniel dlodge at dearborn.gov
Mon Apr 10 10:21:34 EDT 2023

Everyone - I hope you can join us for the following Zoom virtual talks here at the Dearborn Public Library:

*         Winning Fixes Everything by Evan Drellich on Thursday, April 13 at 6:30pm  - The reporter who broke the Houston Astros' cheating scandal reveals how a baseball team could so dramatically descend into corruption, with never-before-told details of a broken management culture, the once-revered leaders who enabled it and the scandal itself.

*         Dinner With The President: Food, Politics and a History of Breaking Bread at the White House by Alex Prud'homme on Tuesday April 18 at 6:30pm - A wonderfully entertaining, often surprising history of presidential taste, from the grim meals eaten by Washington and his starving troops at Valley Forge to Trump's fast-food burgers and Biden's ice cream-what they ate, why they ate it, and what it tells us about the state of the nation-from the coauthor of Julia Child's best-selling memoir My Life in France.
Each virtual talk will be broadcasted in our Library Auditorium. To register for this program and find out more information, locate the event in the Library's events calendar at dearbornlibrary.org<http://www.dearbornlibrary.org> or call (313) 943-2330. While registering, indicate whether you will attend in the Auditorium, or on Zoom from a personal device. A link will be emailed to registrants who prefer to view the event from their own device.

Copies of each of the author's books will be available for purchase outside of our Auditorium before, during and after each event. Signed bookplates by Mr. Prud'homme will be available for those attendees who purchase his book.

Dan Lodge
Librarian I Adult Services
Dearborn Public Library
Dearborn, MI