[Michlib-l] Staff Training: Resources on Maintaining Morale

Dillon Geshel dgeshel at pldl.org
Mon Feb 8 13:53:57 EST 2021

Hello!

At the Portage Lake District Library, we host an all-day staff training
event each year, but we've had to cancel that due to COVID19 precautions.
Instead, I am selecting webinars, articles and other professional
development resources for my staff, focusing on a different topic each
month for 2021.

*Do you have a favorite webinar, virtual presentation or video that
explores ways in which we can all maintain morale during this difficult
time?* I am looking specifically for a visual tool that can be shared with
staff at every level of the organization. It could be a TED talk, a virtual
presentation, webinar, etc.

Thank you!

Dillon

--
Dillon Geshel
Library Director

Visit our website at www.pldl.org
Like our FB page at facebook.com/pldl.org

*The Mission of the Portage Lake District Library is to inspire our diverse
community to discover, imagine and connect. Our Vision is an educated,
connected community of readers, learners, doers and dreamers.*