[Michlib-l] Extension of Temporary Closure of Places of Public Accommodation

Devin Erlandson derlandson at alleganlibrary.org
Thu May 28 08:58:26 EDT 2020

Not all of our libraries are in areas where reopening feels safe yet. Many
of us serve very vulnerable populations and have vulnerable members on our
teams.

I don't think this will necessarily come with much support, but I will not
be advocating to reopen.

Devin Erlandson (she/her)
Interim Director/Assistant Director
Allegan District Library