[Michlib-l] Updated Reopening Document from Michigan Cooperative Directors

Shawn Andary sandary at uproc.lib.mi.us
Mon May 4 13:08:10 EDT 2020

Happy Monday all,

We've added some links under Additional Resources on the "Michigan Public
Libraries : Re-opening Considerations after Closures" document at
https://micoops.info/   Check it out now to link to reopening plans from
Colorado, Georgia and New Mexico, view the IMLS/CDC webinar on mitigating
COVID-19 when circulating materials, and review the Guidance for Governors
from Johns Hopkins.  The MCDA will continue to update the document on a
regular basis to provide helpful resources and examples of what others are
doing as we move forward with reopening our libraries and resuming services
to our patrons.  Suggestions for additional resources to include are
welcomed.  Just email your Cooperative director with the information and we
will get that included in the list.

Thank you,

Shawn Andary

Director

Superiorland Library Cooperative

(906) 228-7697  ext. 2

sandary at uproc.lib.mi.us

"Bad libraries build [only] collections, good libraries build services,
great libraries build communities."

-R. David Lankes.