[Michlib-l] Any non-Facebook online programming?

Michael Mccaffery mpmccaffery at gmail.com
Tue Mar 24 13:57:22 EDT 2020

Hello

We have a youtube going we set up last week.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8JcsxfWhmasil26xVu_r1A

Staff brought home books, and needed equipment for online programming from
home. We will be adding crafts, story times and maybe a painting course.

We just set it up off a city gmail account we used for reference questions.

Hope this helps and thanks.

MPM

Michael Mccaffery
Director