[Michlib-l] MSU Suspension of MeLCat Billing

Sue Alt alts at mcls.org
Wed Mar 18 14:06:28 EDT 2020

March 18, 2020
Dear MeLCat Colleagues:

In light of the MeLCat shutdown and many library closures, Michigan State University (MSU-ZA006), has suspended the generation of overdue notices and subsequent billing indefinitely. This includes the suspension of all new invoices and all past due invoices/notices.
When this wave of Coronavirus uncertainty subsides, we will wait a generously appropriate period of time to allow MSU-ZA006 and our MeLCat Colleagues to "catch up" before we start sending invoices again.
If you have received an invoice from MSU-ZA006 please set it aside. Do not pay the invoice or purchase a replacement copy until you hear from us.
If you have any questions, please email lib.melcatnotice at msu.edu<mailto:lib.melcatnotice at msu.edu>. I will be checking the MelCat email from home and do my best to assist you in any way possible.
Best,
Carolyn
ZA006 -- Michigan State University Libraries
Carolyn L. Pfeifer, Library Assistant
Interlibrary Loan Services
Lib.melcatnotice at msu.edu<mailto:Lib.melcatnotice at msu.edu>
Pfeife14 at msu.edu<mailto:Pfeife14 at msu.edu>