[Michlib-l] YA books to give away

Barbara Dinan bdinan at plymouthlibrary.org
Wed Mar 11 14:36:07 EDT 2020

I have some YA books (publishers' overstocks & Scholastic bargains) that are in new condition.

    * Legendary by Stephanie Garber (A Caraval novel) - 6 copies
    * The Lovely Reckless by Kami Garcia - 4 copies
    * Broken Beautiful Hearts by Kami Garcia - 1 copy
    * The Good Neighbors: Book One: Kin by Holly Black - 5 copies
    * The Hunchback Assignments by Arthur Slade - 3 copies
    * The Eye of Zoltar (Book 3 of The Chronicles of Kazam ) by Jaspter Fforde -2 copei
    * The Outcast: Summoner: the prequel by Taran Matharu

Message me directly if you'd like any of these titles.

Thanks

Barb Dinan
Teen Services Librarian
Plymouth District Library