[Michlib-l] WWII and local Detroit History Program Recommendation

Katie Rothley krothley at lyon.lib.mi.us
Thu Jan 23 20:42:39 EST 2020

Dear Michlib,

I just hosted Bailey Sisoy Isgro, from the Detroit History Tours, for a presentation on Rosie the Riveter and she was fantastic. She was engaging, gracious, knowledgeable and hilarious. We could really tell she loves history, especially Detroit, Michigan history, and her enthusiasm is infectious! Our community members were enthralled, and praised her as they were leaving, asking if we could have her back. We originally scheduled about an hour and a half for her presentation, but ended up going two hours because of questions and the interest!

I highly recommend Bailey.

Here is the contact information for her: email Augusta at "Detroit History Tours" <office at detroithistorytours.com>. Augusta manages the speakers who work for Detroit History Tours.

Sincerely,

Katie