[Michlib-l] Need Help with a Reference Question About a Book Title

Thompkins, Jana jthompkins at msp.edu
Mon Aug 10 10:06:23 EDT 2020

 Glad to hear that might be the right book!  I searched for Delgado and
from his Wikipedia page, tried to look at the one edited volume listed in
his works, whose publication date lined up with your recollection.  I then
tried to find a table of contents for the book in WorldCat and then in
Google Books and the Internet Archive but had no luck. Hopefully you'll
find what you're looking for when you get the book in your hands!

*Jana Thompkins, MLIS *
Academic Librarian
Michigan School of Psychology
p: 248.509.5383 (Google Voice)
f: 248.476.1125
w: www.msp.edu <https://msp.edu/>
F   O   L   L   O   W      M   S   P   :    [image: Facebook]
<https://www.facebook.com/mspedu/> [image: LinkedIn]
<https://www.linkedin.com/school/michigan-school-of-psychology/> [image:
Twitter] <https://twitter.com/mspedu/>