[Michlib-l] Shelving Vox and Wonderbooks

Andy Schuck aschuck at tadl.org
Thu Sep 12 15:37:05 EDT 2019

Hello collective mind,

I'm wondering where libraries are shelving their Vox Books and Wonderbooks.
During a cursory glance at MeLCat, it appears that a number of libraries
have the JE versions of these books shelved in their regular JE
collections. Do you interfile them with the other JE books or do you keep
them in a separate space nearby your JE collection? We've been keeping our
JE Vox books in tubs in a separate space since the audio players on these
books can make them awkward to shelve.

I'm also curious if you shelve your early/beginning reader Vox Books in
separate Beginner Reader spaces or together with the rest of the
early/beginning readers. I'll be glad to compile answers if others are
interested. Thank you!

Andy Schuck
Youth Services Coordinator
Traverse Area District Library