[Michlib-l] Moving companies besides LDA?

Kay Schwartz kschwartz at fpl.info
Mon Nov 25 16:46:52 EST 2019

Hi, all,

We will be moving to temporary quarters next spring while our renovation is under construction. I would like to get proposals from several library moving companies. We, of course, will entertain a proposal from Library Design Associates, but I'd appreciate any other recommendations for vendors you've used or are familiar with.

Since this is perhaps not of general interest, maybe best to reply to me off list. Thanks!

kschwartz at fpl.info<mailto:kschwartz at fpl.info>

Kay Schwartz
Flint Public Library
Work 810.249.2038