[Michlib-l] Michigan biographies

Katie Pham kpham at sjcity.com
Fri Nov 22 13:29:14 EST 2019

We have the following Michigan-related biographies and memoirs up for grabs. If any other libraries are interested in giving them a new home, please send me the title(s) along with your RIDES number.

Title
        Author
        ISBN

A Northern Boyhood
        Casperson, Ralph A.
        188322800x

Why They Call Him the Buffalo Doctor
        Cummings, Jean
        0139167595

Reminiscences
        Cunningham, George F.
        N/A

One Goal is Not Enough (An Autobiography)
        Dickerson, John Robert
        9780975352700

Lewis Cass
        Dunbar, Willis F.
        N/A

Hanging On, Or How to Get Through a Depression and Enjoy Life
        Love, Edmund G.
        0814319319

Hendrick's Diary
        Martinson, Martin H.
        N/A

Stealing Buddha's Dinner
        Nguyen, Bich Minh
        9780143113034

A Story for my Children
        Park, Etta Wolcott
        N/A

Alex J. Groesbeck: Portrait of a Public Man
        Woodford, Frank B.
        N/A

If you have any questions or need additional information about any of these items, please let me know.

Thank you,

Katie

------

Katie Pham
Technical Services Supervisor
St. Joseph / Maud Preston Palenske Memorial Library
500 Market Street, St. Joseph, MI 49085
(269) 983-7167 | www.stjoseph.lib.mi.us