[Michlib-l] Law Library Clerk Job Opportunity (PT)

Miller, Vincenza G. vgm at h2law.com
Thu Nov 7 15:11:37 EST 2019

Hello,
This distribution list was given to me by the Royal Oak Public Library. We are a business law firm that provides legal services to businesses nation-wide. Our Firm is currently seeking a part time (5-10 hours x week) library clerk to assist our librarian in keeping our library current.

This is an attempt to seek a staff person that is looking for very part time work. I have attached the job description for further details.
Hourly rate is $14.5 x hour.
Resumes may be submitted directly to me. Thank you!

Kindest Regards,
Vincenza

Vincenza G. Miller<mailto:vgm at h2law.com>
Human Resources Generalist

450 W. 4th St., Royal Oak, MI 48067
E: vgm at h2law.com<mailto:vgm at h2law.com>
D: 248.723.0366<tel:248.723.0366>    F: 248.723.0500<tel:248.723.0500>

[cid:hh_logo_af5babf3-df15-4b32-8849-94aa3d24375e.png]<https://howardandhoward.com/>
NOTICE: Information contained in this transmission to the named addressee is proprietary information and is subject to attorney-client privilege and work product confidentiality. If the recipient of this transmission is not the named addressee, the recipient should immediately notify the sender and destroy the information transmitted without making any copy or distribution thereof.

ELECTRONIC SIGNATURE: Nothing contained in this communication is intended to constitute an electronic signature unless a specific statement to the contrary is included in this message.